Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Next Time You See a Homeless Person, Don't Roll Your Window Up on Them, Buy Them a Meal





By Davy V.

Be honest, what's your first instinct when a homeless person approaches you on the street or walks towards your car when you're at a red light?

If you're truly being honest, then your answer would most likely be you try not to make eye contact, roll up your car window, and can't wait for the light to change.

Look, I get it.

Me myself, I won't give someone money because I don't know what that money will be used for.

But one thing I will do is ask that person if they're hungry.

Then I'll tell them that I'd like to buy them a meal.

Check out my video and see what happened when a homeless man approached me in the parking lot of a Dunkin' Donuts in Rochester, NY Wednesday morning.

After watching the video, maybe you'll think differently the next time a homeless person approaches you.


CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO





Follow me on twitter